Tuesday, May 1, 2012

When asked what my best feature is I would answer "My feet" because they (to me) are beautiful. I have four tattoos (two on each foot/ankles) and think my feet are stunning. HOWEVER just about everyone else would say that my best feature are my tits! I have large boobs. 42G's to be exact. They didn't not gradually become this big. I realized early in school that my boobs were bigger then everyone elses. I put two and two together and realized that since I was heavier set then most of the girls that my boobs were big because of that. I figured they would eventually stop growing. Unfortunatly that didn't happen. So here I am at age 25 and about to get breast reduction surgery.

I have never had surgery. I am a little nervous and to top it all off I went onto youtube and looked up the procedure. I WISH I DID NOT do that! I've been having nightmares about what could go wrong! I have never been good with pain so that is also dwelling on my mind.

The surgery is scheduled for May 15th. For those two weeks of recovery I will be logging the process.

Onto better news I am graduating this Saturday! YAY! It's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment