Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Days No Sleep

I haven't slept in three days. It's not because I'm trying to prove anything but the way my schedule played out from Monday night to Thursday (as of right now) I have yet to sleep. I'm really, really ready for bed. Sometimes this is the price you pay for a Graduate degree, money to pay for your apartment and car (as well as the "little" things a.k.a. food). I'm looking forward to the ballet on Sunday, the Nutcracker, my sister is performing and Lynne (the roomie) and I have free tickets. The one thing I have learned in life is that if you get a free pass to any type of "art" then one should take it. It's like we are Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" and Richard Gere is taking us to the opera...except we're not red heads, hookers, L.A. residents...we're blonde/brunettes, grad/phd students, & PA residents...

Going to bed

K

No comments:

Post a Comment